Handy household tips are always welcomed within my circle of friends. Especially with me, the one who seems to always battle with keeping things in order. With a full time job and a family to take care of I’m always looking for simple ways to do things. I recently got an interesting email that I just had to share. It’s filled with wonderful tips and tricks. The kind that make you think Wow! Why didn’t I think of that!
 |
| Store bed linen sets inside one of their own pillowcases. This is a great trick to help reorganise your linen cupboards. No more hunting through piles for a match. |
 |
Plastic bags are really handy to have around the house but storing them is something that I often struggle with. So much so, that I have banished them to the corner cupboard of my kitchen. So when I reach for a bag and the rest fall out along with it, I can quickly shove them back in with the least amount of witnesses. If you are familiar with this situation the next tip will be perfect for you.
Re-use a wet-wipes container to store plastic bags |
 |
| Tired of tripping over your child’s favorite teddy? Attach a Velcro strip to the wall to store soft toys. |
 |
| Tired of gift wrap rolls taking up space? Use wire to create a space to store gift wrap rolls against the ceiling, this will also protect them from being crumpled at the edges. |
 |
| Find tiny lost items like earrings by putting a stocking over the vacuum hose. |
 |
| Tired of not getting back your favourite Tupperware? Just cut a few crosses into a box lid to make an instant cupcake carrier. |
 |
| Are you forever losing your bathroom essentials? I’m going to try this trick on those little metal bathroom essentials! Use magnetic strips to store bobby pins (and tweezers and clippers) behind a vanity door. Genius! |
 |
| Great tip for holiday packing! Store shoes inside shower caps to stop dirty soles rubbing against your clothes. You can find them in just about every hotel! |
 |
| If you have little kids you will love this next trick.Turn a muffin pan into a craft caddy. Magnets hold the plastic cups down to make them tip-resistant. |
 |
| Bread tags make the perfect-sized cord labels. |
 |
| Brilliant space-saver: install a tension rod to hang your spray bottles. |
 |
| Great tip for those that live near the coast, freeze Aloe Vera in ice-cube trays for soothing sunburn relief. |
 |
| Gutter garden: Create a window-box veggie patch using guttering. Nice trick to keep the pets off. |
 |
| Use egg cartons to separate and store your Christmas decorations. This is make Christmas décor this year a breeze! |
No comments:
Post a Comment